CSR Activity for 2019
The three publicly listed companies namely Forum Pacific, Inc., Wellex Industries, Inc. and Metro Alliance Holdings & Equities Corp., conducted a simple gift giving and feeding program to 81 beneficiary children, indigent families and Aeta friends at ICC Happy Valley Elementary School in Pampanga, with the help of ICC Phils. Foundation, Inc. last November 22, 2019. The theme of the 2019 CSR is ‘Sharing and Caring for the Children’ which aims to reach out to children who are in a remote area and needs love from the people around them.
ICC Phils. Foundation, Inc. is a residential Care facility for orphaned, abused and abandoned children that were rescued and referred by the government through the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD). They work & operate only from the received donations, grants, trusts of the people who love and care for the orphans.
We have chosen the foundation because of what they offer to children who need love, protection and guidance. Their goals are among the following:
1. To protect and ensure the children’s safety;
2. To provide the child’s basic needs and a family to call his/her own;
3. To connect each child with a caring sponsor who wants to established relationship with a child;
4. To provide quality education and vocational training for the child to the extent of his/her potential and desire;
5. To provide the child with care that will result to the child’s happiness and security in his/her formative years;
6. To prepare a child for a secure, fulfilling and productive future while preserving his natural culture and heritage;
7. To develop a Children’s Country Home Village, at any locality where needed, for the care of orphaned and abandoned children who through devotion and love, be self-
On the right side are the pictures from the said event.
CSR Activity for 2020
Forum Pacific, Inc., together with its affiliate companies, Wellex Industries, Inc. and Philippine Estates Corporation, extended relief assistance to communities affected by the eruption of Taal Volcano last January of 2020. Employees packed and distributed relief goods to some affected residents in Batangas.
In October 2020, Wellex Industries, Forum Pacific, and Metro Alliance Holdings & Equities Corporation donated 1 unit of Ambulance to the Municipality of Ternate, Cavite to fight the COVI-